Friday 2 June 2017

Japan: 6th Sep 2015

Opening theme song for this holiday is: Yumi Matsutoya- Rouge no Dengon


I packed properly, then Dad drove me to Seaford station for a 10am train to Gatwick via Lewes. My Emirates flight to Dubai was delayed. The plane should have been at 2:40pm but took off at 3:55pm.
I had something like 3 hours hanging around North Terminal. I went to the money exchange desk and got myself my yen which is about £200 worth, then bought myself a pizza in one of the restaurants on the 1st floor.
The flight was 6 hours. I was able to log into the internet wifi which was cool. Had a text conversation with Alex 3 hours in. Insanely Awesome. I also watched Mad Max: Fury Road.
Because I knew my connecting flight at Dubai was only an hour away I went straight to the gate. The time on the wall says Its nearly 2am yet my phone says 10:52, which must be UK time. Some if not all of the people in my tour group are here in this room.
It was the first time at Dubai where I experienced the shear heat of the outdoors. It was intense! We had to use a people mover bus type thing so thats why I was outside for a bit.

Climbing aboard my flight to Japan! At Dubai

No comments:

Post a Comment