Saturday 3 June 2017

America: 1st June 2017

Sabines first day at work. She started at 9am.
I continued studying my English TEFL on the computer. I passed module 7.

Sabine emailed to say we got Toscana! Wow! Somehow I wasn't expecting that after how we heard nothing from them. But yeah thats awesome news! I just hope its all it should be and isn't a wolf in sheeps clothing...

I Did the washing up in the afternoon. Sabine came home around 5:10pm and we cooked dinner.
We went for a short walk around the park before heading back.

Swimming: first time here in America! I went into the pool at 7pm. Getting into the water was difficult because it was so bloody cold! The water tasted salty too. Bah! And I couldn't swim my 25m like normal, but I managed swimming for an hour. I didn't keep the time because there was no way in doing so. Instead Sabine fetched me at 8pm. I also tried the Jacuzzi briefly. it was very warm!

We watched Once Upon A Time.

Tonight at 10pm Sabine may have been very tired but she had a skype interview with NZ at Otago University, Dunedin. I went for a walk outside in the pitch black. I walked to the park but turned back because it was dark. Then I decided to walk to Albertsons, continuing on to the uni town then back to the flat, only to realise she was still having her interview. So I waited at the laundry area where we initially decided to meet after she was done. About 5mins later she turned up. After that we went to bed. She's unsure about how it went but she was the last candidate to have the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment