Monday 12 June 2017

America: 11th June 2017

Today has to be the laziest day we've had here. Yet still a lot of fun.
Last night we decided to have a drink or two, or three or four, whilst watching Once Upon A Time. We stayed up and chatted and chatted and sobered up and chatted some more and eventually decided to Skype my parents at what was already past 2am our time. We didnt go to bed until 3am. lol

This meant that today we didn't get up at our normal time of 6am. Instead it was something like 10am. Even then we were just lazy cats on the bed until gone midday.
I enjoyed messaging Paul during this time.

After that we eventually went out to get a few thing from Albertsons, and even went to The Habit again because they do nice burgers. Sabine force fed me hot papers haha! Actually that sounds wrong, she knows I like hot peppers and they have some on the side that you can eat if you want too. So she got me 3.
The Habit also have a weird brown sauce which i tried today. The bottle kinda looks like it should be HP but it was runny and tasted weird.

Back home I fell asleep on the bed, and Sabine did some packing.

I was cutting my toe nails by the window to the patio when a Hummingbird flue to the feeder. I daren't move. Twice it flue right up to me on the other side of the sliding glass door to see whether I was alive / a threat. But by not moving an inch, he decided to stay for a drink. SOOO CUTEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Will be watching more Once Upon A Time tonight. We have just started Season 5. I don't care what the critics say, the show is great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment