Saturday 10 June 2017

America: 9th June 2017

I walked to Walmart this morning whilst Sabine was at work. She came back home not too soon after I did. Today was her final day.

I continued with my online English course, Passing module 9 at 84%

We went out so she could post a letter to Germany regarding the Police certificate that is needed for her Visa application.

Our replacement table arrived this afternoon, in even worse of a condition than the first! *angry* USA; what the hell man?! Why? How can this be so shoddy?! We opened it up slightly and left it as is. No idea what to do with it now. Do we use it? Do we wait until the seller wants to see photos? Its appalling the state its in. The corners are the most precious parts of the table and they are all chipped off. The packaging in one corner is not even there!

I continued with my English this afternoon. There's really not much to report today.
This is how it arrived

No comments:

Post a Comment