Friday 26 May 2017

America: 25th May 2017

I tried my best to figure out what the hell is wrong with my phone this morning. It was fully charged at 7am and dead flat at 11am. After scouring the internet I found this page http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s7-edge/747372-how-do-i-disable-knox-battery-drain.html which I think helped. The app I installed cost £1.50 but I was able to properly disable Knox. The phone had just enough juice left for me to deal with it before leaving the flat for the day.
Phone-less, we walked to the nearby wetlands. Its only a short walk away to the north west, just across the river.
It was a nice walk around. We talked to a lady who was staff in the information centre type hutt before we walked around. We nearly had the place for ourselves. We saw Pelicans and Hummingbirds up close as well as what I'm going to be calling the Red Finch from now on.
We spent the afternoon there. The day was overcast and not too hot. We walked back via the main park we always visit only to witness two college looking students releasing ducklings to the lakes. They claimed that the mother duck was hit on the road. For ages we watched these poor thingies beg off the other ducks, only to be bitten by them. In the end they were all abandoned apart from one that was missing. A walker nearby saw what was happening and we told him the story. By this point it was over half an hour later. The guy went to speak to the ranger who came out to inspect. He called the animal rescue people to come and collect the poor ducklings and left us kinda in charge for wayyy over an hour before they turned up. We didn't have to stay but Sabine felt motherly towards the poor thingies. Even a woman dog walker stopped to help out, and even she was crying.
In other news during all this, Sabine picked up a turtle who was on the grass and helped him back to the pond (probably against his will) and we both held a trembling butterfly that was initially on the ground and might have been in pain. Poor thingy.
My phone was charged back to 100% when we finally got back. But the problem is still there. Knox is mostly eradicated but there are still some packet data files lying around that are sapping the battery. I cant delete them.
I could have gone into a lot more detail but im trying to save my phone! sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment