Thursday 25 May 2017

America: 24th May 2017

So today we stayed in while waiting on the delivery of her 3 suitcases that were shipped from the UK. They arrived around midday.
After that Sabine and I walked to the superstore to replenish bread, milk, bananas and oats. We took our time looking through all the aisles. Nothing is reasonably priced. Absolutely nothing. $11 for a regular block of mild cheddar? Tampons at about the same price? To think woman are so outraged at the prices within the UK that they took on the government about it. They should see the prices here!! Approximately 4 times the price!
Even a normal cucumber or even 1 big tomato costs $2! Why?!? We left the store outraged and scared for our future. We literally cant afford to eat. No exaggeration.
The dinner tonight was the leftovers of the past two nights only tonight we added rice with it. However it took forever to cook the damn stuff. On the packet we read 'cooking time 45-50mins'! Hu?!?!
My phones battery life is draining mega fast. I researched it to see its the 'Android System' thats drained 40% of todays battery life. I go to the internet which says its something called 'Knox' thats draining the battery. So I then head to the apps area to located this 'Knox' and sure enough, its drained 40% of it today. So I research some more and apparently Facebook, Fb Messenger and Twitter are the causes to make this app run rouge. So now I found alternative apps to run these three social media sites in one go. Its an app called 'Metal'. Fb messenger seems to run shit on it so I dunno if I will keep it. I will give it a go for a day to see how the battery life shapes up. Fingers Crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment