Saturday 27 May 2017

America: 26th May 2017


Sabine got ready and was out the flat by something Like 8am. She wanted to walk to our 'local' Walmart to collect a few things we bought online to be shipped to the store. Its over an hours walk to it by the way.
Me however, well I listened to my music and had a bit of a dancey sing song whilst trying my best to understand my phones battery drain. Its not 'Knox', its something in the Android system itself. I still have no clue but I'm now running a Battery Doctor that, when initially opened for the first time, told me that my phones draining FAST. I pressed a few buttons to help me but we'll see tomorrow. So far it seems like its not doing much help.
I got my bank card through the post so I walked to the nearest ATM to get it unlocked.
Some of our things arrived by post later today. We bought a nice table and chairs however only the chairs arrived. That was a bit weird. Also the shipment information on Amazon says its still being processed.
Walked around the park yet again. Talked to a ranger who explained that the concrete section near where we live is actually a storm drain. But it was designed with an artistic look to it.
Our dining table arrived around 8pm. It had bad knocks on 2 corners from the way it was shipped. However we put everything together including 2 of the 4 chairs. The table is a bit small, but its a table. I should finally not have to stand up in order to use my computer any more! woo!

Unbelievably weird. Also it didn't die 16mins later. It was actually 2mins later. Siiiggghhhhhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment