Tuesday 8 August 2017

Dunedin: 8th Aug 2017

Today Sabine walked to work, and I too walked to town for an 11am appointment with a work agency. I had a computer literacy test and was interviewed by them. After that I went to the other agency and had to watch a rather graphic DVD about work safety.

I also had to go to Sabines work place to sign a piece of paper regarding the direct debit for our new electricity provider, Flick.

Sometime during lunchtime I sat on a bench at The Octagon and ate my pre-made sandwich watched the world go by, including watching some razz dazzler red legged seagulls. They have such a comical personality. They chase each other off by razing their necks up with their head down, then squawking at the other gull with their neck down and head up. I have to get this on video at some point! XD

I walked home but in a longer way to avoid walking up (and then down) some hills. Walking up the hill that this AirBnB is at is a bit of a killer. Maryhill is the suburb.

I cooked Sabine dinner tonight again. This time it was veg & mince with rice, with a hint of pre bought tomato and basil sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment