Thursday 3 August 2017

Dunedin: 3rd Aug 2017

For starters, we cancelled the viewing for the property we took a peak at yesterday that looked like it was going to fall down.
Very early on Sabine told me to get ready to see a house that was a private listing.
The house was nice. it has a cottagey feeling about it. Lower ceilings so easier to heat (and by low ceilings I mean a normal UK standard height). I'm not a fan of the shower, but that's something I will have to compromise on.
Next I drove Sabine to work and didn't use the GPS to get to pac n save. I wanted to get something for dinner tonight, but never used it in the end. Came back and filled in some forms. Next I drove to town and went to the job agency. I met Sabine sometime during this part of the day and grabbed her standing next to BNZ nearby outside. We went home together and cooked some sausages and reheated the potatoes. We had to be quick because tonight there was her works dinner do thing at a restaurant in town. that was enjoyable. But the parking wasn't. we both had a hand in attempted parallel parking in a spot next to this restaurant. that was funny on hindsight.
Im not in the mood to type. We had a viewing cancellation later in the day. And it looks as if we have the cottage! We sign the contract tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment