Sunday 30 July 2017

Dunedin: 30th July 2017

I woke up around 3:30 and that was it for me. This morning is ice cold but the heat pump is on and only working decently in the lounge. I had vegemite on toast and boysenberry jam on toast this morning. Nice.

I drove to The Warehouse where we had a good look around. Sabine bought a cafeteria. We briefly looked at a property from the outside which is one i'll be looking at tomorrow. Its a bit weird that someone is living there that we noticed. Online the flat is being rented as available right away.

We viewed another property where the home owner got chatty. Sabine wanted to go earlier but I kept saying the wrong things and therefore making the conversation lasting even longer.

After that we went to the botanical gardens and saw a bunch of parrots in aviaries. So cute!! Its a shame there wasn't a walk in aviary though.
The gardens themselves were really nice even though its winter. The paths and tracks are up a hill which reminds me of Wellingtons gardens.



No comments:

Post a Comment