Saturday 22 April 2017

Time to ramble!

Hello everyone!

My name is Alan Morton jr, and welcome to my new blog!

This has been requested by a number of people that enjoyed my 'blog' in New Zealand in 2007. At that time I was sending everyone a bulk email on a daily basis. But 10 years have gone by and I feel that this system, AKA a website blog, is more accessible for everyone, including a decent comments section for everyone to interact in.

This has been setup for my American adventure which begins next month (as long as I pass the visa interview in London on the 2nd May).

At some point I may repost my NZ adventure or may add new things.

Truth be told, my blog never died. What I was sending via email in 2007 was actually my personal diary which I have been doing on a daily basis since 2004. Its just that I stopped sending them because I felt the adventure was over.

Oh another thing. You may see links to my other blogs. My main blog is Lan's Side Quest which I have for reviewing nerdy things. The other one about a volunteer project at Birling Gap was sorta commissioned. Ignore that one. I just uploaded content. None of it is written by me. In fact its so pointless now I may just delete it.

And yes, my name here is Lan. Just go with it. Its my nickname from school. Its my real name but with the first letter removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment